Friday, September 3, 2010

Its Been 3 Weeks Of The Holiday We Finally Meet Again

It's the last week of the holiday before UT3 starts and I finally get the chance to meet my friends, Yong Rong, Rachel, Pearlyn, YueMing, TianTian and WeiKian (in the very) last minute. Yong Rong and Rachel bodies were all red after getting sunburn from their trip at a resort in Malaysia... Haha.. They will have a painful week.. Good Luck..

I began started annoying YueMing and TianTian with my buddy which is Annoying Orange... Yay thats right.. =)
They felt very irritated at first but eventually they got amused by the laughing method and they really think I eat full nothing do keep repeating the video on my buddy Annoying Orange so that I could get his laughing method correct. -.-"

Last but not least, I really feel very happy to see friends again. Before ending, I had a few words to encourage them especially my buddy and my best friend who went through quite a lot lately that no matter what difficulties you faced now or in the future, just faced with smile in order to overcome it... =)

1 comment:

  1. U direct translate!!!! Chi bao mei dong xi zuo!!! Lol! Thanks best friend!!

    ReplyDelete