Friday, September 3, 2010

A New Life Of Annoying Orange YJ's Blog


Hey Hey there.... My name is Orange.. I had been invited by a guy call YJ into this new blog... I love beat boxing and my favourite song is "lala". So any one who can do it just give it a try... heeeehaaaaa!!! So I had finished introducing myself... Now I will pass to YJ to introduce himself... HeeeHaaa!!!


Hi there, thats me... The guy in lab coat using a micrometer as gun... My name is YJ... heeeehaaaa!!!!! From today onwards, this will be the beginning of a new life of Annoying Orange YJ's blog... I will be updating anything that is interesting or sad which comes into my life... So I hope that my friends can know more about me and if possible spare some of your free time to take a look at my blog so to keep track on what I might be experiencing in everyday... HeeeeHaaa!!! Thank You... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment